Are you prepared for April Fools’ Day?
Jokesters will be out in full force today, and Parade Magazine has simple gags you should look out for – OR add to your arsenal before you become a trickster’s target!
- Change the unsuspecting person’s cell phone settings from English to another language.
- Replace the cream filling of Oreos with toothpaste, then invite your target for a snack!
- Switch your friend’s cell phone background image to a photo of cracked glass.
- On Facebook, change your birthday to April 1st, and watch and laugh as the “well wishes” start rolling in.
- Take a screenshot of your coworker’s computer desktop, and set it as the background. Hide all of the desktop icons and watch as she struggles with the “frozen” screen.
- Post a sign on the office copy machine that says, “This copier is now voice-activated.”
The morning show does not suggest you go out doing these pranks (unless you somehow get Mr. G with one!).
Read more from Parade Magazine and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith