Adele is now an Oscar winner.
The singer took home the prize for Best Song with her Bond theme “Skyfall.”
Adele thanked producer Barbra Broccoli, the daughter of original James Bond producer Albert R. “Cubby” Broccoli, before getting teary eyed, something she blamed on all her maternal hormones.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Paul Epworth, who co-wrote the song and produced Adele’s 21, not only helped finish her speech, but thanked the singe for being “the best person to work with.”
Adele’s win, her second for “Skyfall,” marks the first Oscar victory for the Bond franchise, which celebrated its 50th anniversary.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Glenn Frey’s Widow Files Wrongful Death Suit Against NYC Hospital
- 5-Year-Old Dancer Rocks Cavalier-Warriors NBA Game: Watch
- Paris Jackson Cried Like a Baby Meeting Paul McCartney: See the Photo
- GRAMMY Awards: How Are the Trophies Actually Made?
- Prince Tribute to Feature Previously Unreleased Recordings
- 15 Artists That Have Never Won a GRAMMY… But Should