Debates over top guitarists usually get pretty heated, but rarely does someone end up behind bars for their viewpoint.
According to The Sun News, in early February, police in Cleveland suburb Brook Park were dispatched to a Motel 6 after the staff reported a nasty argument between a couple.
The couple had been passionately discussing who was the bigger master of the six-string. The boyfriend believed Guns N’ Roses’ Slash deserved the high honor while the girlfriend defended Eddie Van Halen.
After police convinced the couple to calm down, their names were ran through a database revealing that they had outstanding warrants in other cities.
The two were arrested, but the debate might not be over. Who’s a better guitarist: Eddie Van Halen or Slash? Vote in our poll below.
– Carl Harp, WNCX Cleveland
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing