The members of Bon Jovi are, if anything, fighters. You have to be to endure as long as they have in music.
So it seems only fitting that an actual fighter – boxing ring and the whole bit – is the inspiration for the band’s new video, for “Because We Can.” There’s also a scantily-clad, burlesque-esque dancer thrown in for good measure.
The video doesn’t exactly end how you’d expect, but there is a happy, romantic ending. Because, let’s be real, Jon Bon Jovi is more of a lover than a fighter anyway. Watch below.
“Because We Can” is the lead single from Bon Jovi’s upcoming twelfth studio album, What About Now. The album is set for release on March 26, while Bon Jovi’s tour kicks off six weeks earlier on February 9 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
– Jillian Mapes, Radio.com
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn