Weekends like these do not come around often (if at all) in early January! Mr. G says to expect temperatures in the mid to upper 50’s after some rain today, and could we possibly hit 60 at some point?
Mostly cloudy with showers developing in this afternoon, highs will be in the mid to upper 40’s.
Showers tonight but will mainly happen before midnight, expect areas of fog and temps holding steady in the mid 40’s.
What a beauty of a weekend after the rain! Becoming partly sunny and warmer tomorrow with highs in the mid 50’s! Get those running shoes out!
Mainly cloudy for Sunday with the slight chance of a shower, but look at the temperature! Highs will be in the upper 50’s and we will reach 60 degrees in many areas! Get out and enjoy!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion