The people have demanded more Manilow, and they shall receive more Manilow.
The string of shows will begin on January 18th and now run until February 23rd as opposed to the original end date of February 9th.
Manilow on Broadway will have the Brooklyn born singer performing some of his biggest hits like “Mandy,” “Looks Like We Made It” and “Copacabana.”
It’s has been more than 20 years since Manilow graced the Broadway stage in 1989 when Barry Manilow at the Gershwin had a 44-show run.
Tickets for Manilow on Broadway at the 1,700-seat St. James Theatre range from $50 to $350.
For more information on Manilow and his upcoming shows visit barrymanilow.com.
– E.J. Judge, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- What’s the Song in the New ‘Tomb Raider’ Movie Trailer?
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Shares New Song ‘Miss the Mississppi and You’
- Dead & Company Announce 2018 Tour
- U2 Get Animated in Provocative ‘Get Out of Your Own Way’ Video
- Dolores O’Riordan’s Boyfriend Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Late Singer
- Glenn Frey’s Widow Files Wrongful Death Suit Against NYC Hospital