Do you think people have an addiction to their phones? How about yourself?
Some claim to have a better grasp of when it is or isn’t appropriate to have your phone out, and others say it’s just the norm for people of this generation.
The site phonedog.com shares the signs that you are probably addicted to your phone and may not even realize:
- You don’t agree with your parents or grandparents that it’s seen as rude to interrupt a conversation for anything less than emergencies.
- You don’t reach into your pocket and grab the phone when it rings but still think about who’s calling or who texted AND stop paying attention to your current conversation
- You wear a watch, but when asked what time it is, you whip out the phone.
- You have a computer in front of you but prefer to use your phone to look up something on the internet.
- You go into an all-out panic and your heart starts racing if you leave your phone at home – you then try everything in your willpower to get it back soon as possible.
- You have only memorized about two phone numbers in your entire address book
- The only time you can fully shut off the phone without worrying about it is when you are driving
Read more from Phonedog and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith