Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac attended the “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie premiere in Los Angeles on Monday night. This movie is the last installment in the four part franchise, which will be in theaters on November 16.
Nicks, in an interview with Digital Spy said of the popular series, “I wish it could go on forever. I think that [Stephenie Meyer] is probably … God knows how long it took her to write this. And it’s been five years!”
Nicks continued, comparing the film to some of the most beloved works in history. “It’s a huge love story,” Nicks said. “It’s like ‘Wuthering Heights,’ it’s that kind of story. It’s like ‘Jane Eyre’ … it’s a totally timeless kind of story that we can relate to.”
All three stories talk about coming of age and forbidden love, so it’s no surprise Nicks decided to compare the two. Although, there are a lot less sparkly vampires in the Bronte classics.
The last installment of the Twilight series is in theaters now.
-Maria Bonello/Joe Cingrana, WCBS-FM/NYC
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing