“Brooklyn’s Own” Joe Causi has had the pleasure of being sent to most of the islands in the Caribbean and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts, but few compare to his stay at the Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa.
Watch as Joe walks along the island’s beautiful beaches, which are more than just pretty to look at; the pristine blue waters are great for surfing, jet skiing and deep sea fishing.
And if you’re just looking to relax and unwind, Antigua is home to a top-rated spa, staffed by some of the friendliest and most courteous people around.
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing