Rolling Stones fans have been eagerly awaiting news about the band’s much-talked-about 50th anniversary tour. And while there’s still no actual news about it, Billboard Biz has a report — cited simply to “a source” — which if true, would mean the Stones may play some dates within three months.
The music industry trade publication reports that the Stones will play two shows at Brooklyn’s brand new Barclays Center in November. If the story is correct, they’ll also play two shows at London’s O2 Dome (the same place where Led Zeppelin played their reunion concert in November of 2007).
At press time, there have been no official announcements of any kind from the band. CBS Local will follow this story as it develops.
— Brian Ives, CBS Local
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- Hear Previously Unreleased Jimi Hendrix Track ‘Mannish Boy’
- The Beach Boys’ Brian Wilson Got an ‘F’ in High School for ‘Surfin”
- Seal Denies Sexual Assault Allegations Made by Former Neighbor
- GRAMMY Awards: Here Are the 2018 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Dave Matthews Band Announce New Album, Summer Tour
- Brad Blanks’ (Mis)Adventures In Minnesota