For almost a year now, Lily and The Parlour Tricks have been on a roll. The retro rock ‘n’ rollers released their self-titled album in October, were the talk of the town during the CMJ Music Marathon & Film Festival and continue to gain a following for their one-of-a-kind live show, which combines a charismatic stage presence and energetic performance with the style to match.
The band, which we introduced to you back in December, will be in Brooklyn tonight (June 21) at The Bell House in support of Eli Paperboy Reed & The True Loves. With Zongo Junction opening, this is a can’t miss show for anyone who enjoys good music, good times and good booze.
Lily and The Parlour Tricks were up in the CBS studio to perform “Darwin Song,” a track from their self-titled album.
Be sure to catch Lily and The Parlour Tricks this Summer:
06.21.2012 | The Bell House | Brooklyn, NY
06.22.2012 | U Street Music Hall | Washington, DC
07.14.2012 | Underground Arts | Philadelphia, PA
07.20.2012 | The Living Room | New York, NY
08.03.2012 | Rockwood Music Hall, Stage 2 | New York, NY
Lily and The PT’s continually add shows, so keep up with them:
Read More On WCBSFM.com:
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing