NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gotham’s newest superhero doubles as a mild-mannered junk food eater. He’s being called “Snackman” after a cell phone camera caught him breaking up a fight on a subway a few weeks ago.
Video of a brawl between a man and woman that broke out on an uptown 6 train was posted to YouTube April 2.
In the video, fists and kicks were flying until out of nowhere with chips in hand, “Snackman” who is better known as Charles Sonder, appeared to save the day.
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Glenn Frey’s Widow Files Wrongful Death Suit Against NYC Hospital
- 5-Year-Old Dancer Rocks Cavalier-Warriors NBA Game: Watch
- Paris Jackson Cried Like a Baby Meeting Paul McCartney: See the Photo
- GRAMMY Awards: How Are the Trophies Actually Made?
- Prince Tribute to Feature Previously Unreleased Recordings
- 15 Artists That Have Never Won a GRAMMY… But Should