Mr. G says we did break the 77 degree record yesterday and to enjoy the warmer weather today, because we may drop by at least 10 degrees over the weekend.
Today: Patchy fog early, then a mix of sun and clouds, we stay warm with highs in the mid 70’s.
Tonight: Increasing clouds, lows around 50 degrees.
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy and cooler with afternoon showers possible, highs only in the high 50’s.
Tomorrow night: Scattered showers, lows 45-50 degrees.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a couple showers still possible, highs in the low 60’s.
Check out this cool photo i took by the Verrazano bridge yesterday, the fog was amazing!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith