Paul Simon and Elvis Costello will be just two of the many stars to appear and perform at “A Celebration of Paul Newman’s Dream,” a fundraising event to benefit the late actor/director’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity. The event is scheduled for April 2nd in Avery Fisher Hall at New York City’s Lincoln Center.
Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Camps charity raises money for a worldwide network of innovative camps and recreational programs for children with serious illnesses and their families.
ABC News reports the event will be hosted by Newman’s widow, Joanne Woodward, and will feature other stars such as Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Josh Groban, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natasha Yvette Williams, and Trisha Yearwood.
Visit Hole in the Wall Camps for more information and get involved!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- The Go-Go’s Musical Heads to Broadway, Gwyneth Paltrow Co-Producing