Charlie Sheen‘s character is returning to Two and a Half Men, but in a way you might not have expected.
Actually, you may be shocked by the news…
CBS has yet to re-new the hit show and their new star Ashton Kutcher does not have a new contract, so maybe this will get fans excited…the announcement came yesterday that Kathy Bates has been cast to play Charlie Harper’s ghost.
Yes, you read that correctly, Kathy Bates of Misery and Harry’s Law fame will be playing Charlie Sheen’s ghost…
She will debut April 30th as the ghost of Charlie Harper and will visit Alan after he suffers a minor heart attack in the episode.
Have any thoughts on this casting move?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion
- Will Smith Says We are in the Darkness Before the Dawn
- Alice Cooper Spotlights Fans in ‘The Sound of A’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith