The Battle Rounds have begun on The Voice and Cee Lo Green teammates Juliet Simms and Sarah Golden squared off to see who would make it to the live rounds of the competition.
The Lady Killer chose The Faces‘ “Stay With Me” as the tune the two would sing last night.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Golden didn’t make it easy on Cee Lo, but after some deep contemplation, he chose Simms as the victor.
Let us know who YOU think should be moving into the Live Rounds in the comments section!
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- Chief Hopper From ‘Stranger Things’ Dances to Rock and Roll Favorites: Watch
- Neil Young Plotting Tiny Surprise Concert ‘Somewhere in Canada’
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Slams Marilyn Manson Over Charles Manson Cover
- Eagles Announce 2018 Tour Dates
- Diana Ross Accepts Lifetime Achievement Honors at the AMAs