The blind auditions continue on The Voice (aka “My New Guilty Pleasure”) and so far we’ve been treated to a cover of a signature song from one of CBS-FM’s favorite artists during each of the first two nights.
For the record, my finger didn’t get stuck on the Shift key. It’s THE LiNE.
One of Petty’s signature songs, “American Girl” was given a little country flavor and impressed all four of the coaches.Vodpod videos no longer available.
The pair, consisting of Hailey Steele and Leland Grant, met when Grant hit on Steele at a bar, but was shot down. The two did get to talking though, and realized they shared a love for music and began writing songs together.
Solid consolation prize, right Leland?
Now THE LiNE is apart of Cee Lo Green‘s team after having their pick of all four coaches.
How do you think THE LiNE will fair during the competition? How do you feel about their cover of “American Girl?”
Let us know in the comments section below?
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Tina Turner Plots New Autobiography ‘My Love Story’
- David Bowie ‘The Last Five Years’ Documentary Gets Teaser Trailer: Watch
- ‘Star Wars’ Characters Sing Hanson’s ‘MMMBop’: Watch
- Van Morrison Announces ‘In Concert’ DVD Release
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Sheryl Crow Shares Sandy Hook Tribute Song ‘The Dreaming Kind’
- Neil Young’s Model Trains Sold for Nearly $300K in Auction
- Robert Plant Joined by the Pretenders’ Chrissie Hynde in London: Watch
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods
- Bob Weir, Phil Lesh To Tour Together As A Duo