A neighborhood in Brooklyn may be getting the “Summer Streets” treatment later this year! Are you ready for an Italian Piazza setup with lights strung all over the place on Friday nights this summer?
Yep, it’s most likely going to happen! A major section of Third Avenue in Bay Ridge will be turned into an Italian-style piazza for a series of Friday nights this summer. “Summer Stroll” would take place on four Fridays nights, two in July and two in August, and it would stretch about 10 blocks.
The proposal is expected to be approved by the local community board soon! Read more about the proposed “Summer Stroll” idea from New York 1 HERE and take our poll:
Latest from WCBSFM.com >
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show
- The Doors Set to Release Final Filmed Concert from Isle of Wight
- Richie Sambora Talks Bon Jovi’s Hall of Fame Induction & Reunion